- Vitamin D3 supports bone & immune health
- With omega-3 essential fatty acids
- Natural lemon flavor
Solar D Gems - Lemon Flavor from Carlson provides the natural form of vitamin D3 for people who may not get enough from the sun. This is the only form our bodies make when our skin is exposed to the sun's rays. Vitamin D is important for bone health and immune system function. Each softgel delivers 4,000 IU (100 mcg) of vitamin D along with omega-3 EFAs EPA and DHA from Norwegian cod liver oil.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Soft Gel Servings Per Container 120
Amount Per Soft Gel % DV Calories5 Total Fat0.5 g 1%** Cholesterol<5 mg <2% Vitamin A (from cod liver oil and retinyl palmitate)27 mcg RAE 3% Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (from cod fish liver oil and cholecalciferol concentrate)100 mcg (4,000 IU) 500% Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)0.67 mg 4% Norwegian Cod Liver Oil500 mg † Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids☆115 mg † DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) ☆50 mg † EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) ☆42 mg †
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
☆Reported as triglycerides.
Other Ingredients: Soft gel shell (beef gelatin, glycerin, water), natural lemon flavor.
Contains fish (cod).
Directions: Adults: take one soft gel daily at mealtime.
- This product is regularly tested by independent FDA registered laboratories.
- It has been determined to be fresh and fully potent (per AOCS international protocols) and is free of detrimental levels of mercury, cadmium, lead, PCBs and 28 other contaminants.
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Natural Lemon Flavor
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses