- Promotes heart, brain, vision and joint health
- Lemon flavored
Carlson provides guaranteed pure, potent and fresh Norwegian Cod Liver Oil in a softgel with Cod Liver Oil Gems - Lemon. Each serving features 170 mg of EPA and 200 mg of DHA to support heart, joint and vision health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Soft Gels
Serving Per Container 90
Amount Per Serving % DV Calories20 Total Fat2 g 3%** Cholesterol10 mg 3% Protein<1 g 1%** Vitamin A (from Cod Liver Oil)90 mcg RAE 10% Vitamin D (from Cod Liver Oil)4 mcg 20% Vitamin E (as natural d-alpha tocopherol)2.7 mg 18% Norwegian Cod Liver Oil2 g † Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids460 mg † EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)160 mg † DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)200 mg †
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Reported as triglycerides.
Other Ingredients: Soft gel shell (beef gelatin, glycerin, water), natural lemon flavor.
Contains fish (cod).
Directions: Adults: take two soft gels once daily, at mealtime.
- No Artificial Preservatives
- This product is regularly tested by independent FDA registered laboratories.
- It has been determined to be fresh and fully potent (per AOCS international protocols) and is free of detrimental levels of mercury, cadmium, lead, PCBs and 28 other contaminants.
- An FDA Regulated Facility
- IFOS™ CERTIFIED
- FRIEND OF THE SEA© CERTIFIED
- Natural Lemon Flavor
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses