- Delicious & hearty source of whole grain
- Freshly milled
No more mushy porridge! Bob's Red Mill Old Fashioned Rolled Oats are freshly milled from the highest quality farm-fresh oats in the world. These nutritious oats abound with that telltale creamy and soothing texture of oatmeal while their hearty constitution provides just the right amount of chewiness.
about 19 servings per container
½ cup (48g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 3g 4% Saturated Fat 0.5g 3% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 0mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 33g 12% Dietary Fiber 5g 18% Total Sugars 1g Includes 0g Added Sugars 0% Protein 6g Vitamin D 0mcg 0% Calcium 17mg 2% Iron 2mg 10% Potassium 157mg 4%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENT: Whole Grain Oats.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk.
MAKE THE WORLD'S BEST OATMEAL® AT HOME:
Bring water and salt to a boil. Add Old Fashioned Rolled Oats, reduced heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes (or longer for creamier oatmeal). Remove from heat and let stand for 2 minutes.MICROWARE INSTRUCTIONS:
In a large bowl, combine ½ cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats, 1 cup water and a pinch of salt. Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes. Stir well before eating. Makes 1 serving.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keeps best refrigerated or frozen after opening.
- 100% Whole Grain.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses