- Traditionally used to support healthy circulation
- Delivers a quick energy boost
- Vegan, gluten free & certified organic
Support energy and endurance with BareOrganics Raw Organic Beet Root powder. Each serving delivers 4 g of organic beet root, a natural source of betaine, nitrates and potassium. Beet root has a long history of traditional use in maintaining healthy blood circulation.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (4 g)
Servings Per Container: About 57
Amount Per Serving %DV Calories15 Total Carbohydrate3 g 1%* Potassium100 mg 2% Organic Beet Root Powder (root)4 g **
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
SUGGESTED USE: Mix 1 scoop to add flavor, color, and nutrition to any recipe.
Warning: If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and moisture. Do not use this product if tamper evident seal has been removed or is broken.
Note: Silica packet included to help maintain freshness. Do not consume.
Certified Organic by: CCOF
- USDA ORGANIC
- PALEO FRIENDLY
- Gluten Free
- BPA Free
- This container is reusable, 100% recyclable, microwave and top shelf dishwasher safe.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses