- Natural sleep aid
- Alcohol free
- Non-habit forming
Bach Rescue Sleep Liquid Melts are a natural homeopathic sleep aid. These non-habit forming capsules provide relief from occasional sleeplessness caused by stress and repetitive thoughts. Alcohol free and safe for the whole family.
Active Ingredients Each Purpose Each 5X (HPUS) Helianthemum nummularium Courage and presence of mind Clematis vitalba Focus when ungrounded Impatiens glandulifera Patience with problems and people Prunus cerasifera Balanced mind when losing control Ornithogalum umbellatum Softens impact of shock Aesculus hippocastanum Relief from repetitive thoughts
- Provides natural relief of occasional sleeplessness caused by stress & repetitive thoughts.
- Keep out of reach of children
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, as a health professional before use
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken
- Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists for more than two weeks. Insomnia can be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness
- Adults and children over 12, place 1 capsule on tongue and let dissolve prior to retiring. Additional capsules may be taken as needed.
- Store below 77°F (25°C)
- No artificial colors or artificial fragrances
- Active ingredients made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS)
Carnauba wax, coconut oil, gelatin (fish), grapeseed oil, natural orange flavor, natural vanilla flavor, pectin, sorbitol.
*The claims for this product are based on traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.
Made in Japan
- Non-narcotic and non-habit forming
- Safe for the whole family
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses