Quick Facts About Chlorella
A lot is being said these days about chlorella and the natural support that it gives for general health, energy and cleansing (among many other benefits), but just what is chlorella anyway?
What is Chlorella?
Chlorella is a type of freshwater agae that's used for nutritional purposes. Often grown in Asia, this simple "seaweed" is rich in vitamins and minerals in additional to other nutrients like fiber and protein.1
Some have called chlorella a "super food" due to its incredible nutritional profile. People who consume chlorella can expect healthy benefits such as antioxidant support, plant-based omega-3 fatty acids and even support for natural detoxification.2
How Much Chlorella Should I take?
Before beginning any new supplement, it's always a good idea to consult with your physician first. Beyond that, chlorella is generally consumed in dosages of around 2-3 grams per day.3
What Types of Chlorella Are Available?
Your fist option for type or form would be small tablets or powder mixes. Tablets will generally be small enough that the chlorella cells can be pressed together, remaining in a solid form without other ingredients to hold them together.
Powder, on the other hand, will consist of loose chlorella cells which can be mixed into your beverage or smoothie of choice. Why not experiment and try adding some chlorella powder to your favorite recipe while you're at it?
Another popular option is to use chlorella skin cream. This type will allows for you to benefit from the chlorophyll content in chlorella without having to ingest anything orally.
Finally, liquid chlorella supplement forms are available as well, generally used for detoxification purposes.
What others have to say
Here are a few reviews we've received from actual chlorella customers:
* "Love this product, I will never be without it! Swanson has the best prices and great quality.I believe this product has helped me greatly." -Reviewed by: RVEL
* "The Swanson version is a GREAT deal and it is also 'Broken Cell Wall', unlike some store brands and without that, the body cannot truely absorb all the nutrients." -Reviewed by: 4EVERyoung
* "Excellent is all I have to say! For years, I used to use all sorts of retail store vitamins and suppliments. Then I visited Swanson online. I read about Swanson Chlorella. It has everything I wanted in one product." -Reviewed by: sandflea
Chlorella has certainly proven to be a popular choice for those looking to boost their overall health and wellness of the years. Why not consider adding it to your own health regimen? You'll surely be glad you did!
Always serving our customers,
Your friends at Swanson
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Chlorella. WebMD. Read source
2. 9 Impressive Health Benefits of Chlorella. HealthLine. Read source
3. Chlorella. HealthyEating. Read source