I promised you, not another baking recipe! I planted a yellow pear tomato plant this year and it has already produced at least 25 tomatoes. There is just something so satisfying about eating natural organic foods straight from the garden. We haven't tried any recipes using these yet and it's about time we got started! I'm hoping to try a recipe as a side dish soon.
Roasted Yellow Tomato Salsa Recipe
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a roasting pan combine:
- 2 pints of yellow cherry and red cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup fresh corn
- 2 teaspoons dried cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (or use Himalayan Crystal Salt)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
White balsamic vinegar
- Toss to coat.
- Roast in a preheated oven until the tomatoes are soft and sweet, about 30 minutes. I stirred the mix half way through roasting, mostly because I was curious.
- Let it fully cool before storing it in the refrigerator.
We taste tasted while it was still warm, delicious! I would say this salsa serves 6-8 people if served for an occasion, it's also very easy to double or even triple this recipe. Top with the natural health herb cilantro.
Add 1 cup of Eden Foods Black Beans
Also, we have lots of new natural food products in! I plan to try our Organic Dried Apple Slices, Organic Ginger and our Organic Date Sugar soon.