Sheet pan pancakes are my favorite way to make pancakes and the only way to make them if you’re cooking for a crowd! This is also the perfect way to prepare a healthy breakfast for the week ahead.
These pancakes start with a homemade, high protein batter that’s easy to make with just a few ingredients. They’re naturally sweetened with honey and topped with fruit, so they don’t even need any syrup! Best of all, they’re ready after 15 minutes of baking and cleanup is a breeze, using a parchment paper lined pan.
This recipe will be your new go-to high-protein pancake batter that you can customize so there’s something for everyone. I gave these pancakes a patriotic twist with the toppings I added, but feel free to try other toppings like chocolate chips, shredded coconut, or even nuts/seeds.
Sheet Pan Pancakes
Prep time: 5 Min
Cook time: 15 Min
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving):
- Calories 234
- Fat 5 grams
- Carbs 37 grams
- Sugar 12 grams - 0g added sugar
- Protein 11 grams
- 2 cups oat flour
- ½ cup Sunwarrior vanilla protein powder (2 scoops)
- ¼ cup ground golden flax
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 ½ cups vanilla unsweetened coconut milk
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups strawberries, cut
- 1 banana, cut
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- Combine dry ingredients, set aside; combine wet ingredients, set aside.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix well.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper (this way clean up is super easy) and pour pancake batter into pan.
- Spread batter into pan evenly, then top with fruit.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Cut into 16 pieces—each serving is 2 pieces. Enjoy warm!
Ashley Sornsin is a Nutrition Coach and the owner of BUFF protein bites. She believes food is medicine and has a passion for helping people discover that eating healthy can also taste amazing!
Connect with Ashley online: www.eatlivebebuff.com or on Social Media @ashleysornsin