Spinach dip is always a good idea.
Oven-Baked Spinach Dip is a deliciously light version of traditional spinach dip that uses Greek yogurt and almonds to provide a great texture.
At only 85 calories per serving, you can feel a little better about indulging.
Serve it with your favorite pita bread, veggie sticks or tortilla chips and enjoy!
“This spinach dip has a really nice combination of flavors, and I like that it isn’t too thick or creamy.” –Bella D.
Time: 30 minutes
Serving size: 1/4 cup
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 10 oz. package frozen spinach
- 1/4 yellow or white onion, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/3 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Combine yogurt, spinach, onion, spices, almonds and mozzarella cheese in a ceramic baking dish. (Optional: Mix ingredients in bowl and scoop into individual ceramic ramekins.)
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes, or until cheese gets bubbly and edges start to brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. Bake for 5 more minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Calories 85
- Fat 5.2 grams [Saturated Fat 1.8 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Monounsaturated Fat 0.6 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g]
- Protein 6.6 grams
- Sodium 161 mg
- Carbohydrates 3.6 grams
- Fiber 1.4 grams
- Sugar 1.8 grams
|Organic Garlic Powder||Organic Ground Paprika||Organic Almonds|