Ginger tea is a sweet and spicy beverage that’s delicious on its own.
But if you add a few ingredients like cinnamon, lemon and honey, it becomes even more tasty!
You can experiment with different amounts of spices to make it as sweet or spicy as you’d like.
Ginger is known as a tummy soother and digestive system tonic, making this hot tea an excellent feel-good drink.
“Starting my day with this tea makes me feel like I’m doing something good for my body." – Danielle L.
Time: 15 minutes
Serving size: 1 1/2 cups
2 cups water
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon turmeric
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
2 teaspoons honey
- Boil 2 cups of water in a pot or kettle.
- Add ginger tea bag and cover. Steep for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove tea bag. Add in cinnamon, turmeric and cayenne, and whisk until combined.
- Add in apple cider vinegar and lemon, and whisk gently to allow lemon to infuse.
- Add honey, and whisk to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe used in partnership with Amazing Paleo.Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories 40
- Fat 0 grams [Saturated Fat 0 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Monounsaturated Fat 0 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g]
- Protein 0 grams
- Sodium 0 mg
- Carbohydrates 11.3 grams
- Fiber 0 grams
- Sugar 11.3 grams
|Organic Ginger Root Tea||Organic Cayenne Pepper||Organic Wildflower Honey|