Take your smoothie game to the next level!
The not-so-hidden ingredient in this recipe is tart cherry juice, which is one of nature’s best kept secrets!
It’s known to support joint health and deliver valuable free radical protection for the cardiovascular system.
Plus, it makes this smoothie extra flavorful!
The tart cherry flavor is balanced by the sweetness of banana and the creamy texture of almond milk.
Give it a try!
“I love starting my day with the nutritional boost of this smoothie! It’s perfect.” – Jan C.
Time: 5 minutes
Serving size: 1 cup
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup mixed frozen berries
- 1 medium beet, peeled and cut into cubes
- 4 tablespoons tart cherry juice concentrate
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tablespoons hemp seeds
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
Recipe featured in partnership with Fit Living.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories 283
- Fat 8.9 grams [Saturated Fat 0.5 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Monounsaturated Fat 1 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 5.5 g]
- Protein 8.9 grams
- Sodium 187 mgs
- Carbohydrates 43.8 grams
- Fiber 6.2 grams
|Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate||Unsweetened Almond Milk||Organic Hempseed|