- Organic black Mission figs
- Certified USDA Organic
- Resealable bag
Woodstock Organic Black Mission Figs are sweeter than honey and contain only one ingredient: organic black mission figs. The most popular fig variety, black mission figs are a great natural source of fiber. Figs are great for baking.
about 7 servings per container
5 pcs. (40 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carb. 29 g 11% Dietary Fiber 4 g 14% Total Sugars 19 g Incl. 0 g Added Sugars 0% Protein 1 g Vitamin D 0.1 mcg 0% Calcium 60 mg 4% Iron 1 mg 6% Potassium 210 mg 4%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC BLACK MISSION FIGS.
This package is sold by weight, not volume. You can be assured of proper weight although some settling of contents may occur during shipping and handling.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI) San Diego, CA 92122 USA
Product of the USA
- Packed in a plant that processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat (gluten), and milk products.
- Non BPA bag
- PRINTED WITH WATER-BASED INK AND THERMAL TRANSFER PRINTING.
- Just FRUIT
- USDA ORGANIC
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- QUICK SNACK
- BAKING INGREDIENT
- MEAL TOPPER
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses