- Averages 709 mg EPA and DHA Omega 3 per serving
- Wild Planet salmon is sustainably caught
- Fresh, rich taste
Wild Alaska Sockeye Salmon Boneless and Skinless averages 709 mg of EPA and DHA Omega 3 per serving. The only way to get fresher, better tasting salmon is to catch it yourself! This salmon is harvested by commercial fishing families and extreme care is given to the quality of each fish from the time it is alive throughout the process of canning and distribution. This enables Wild Planet to provide some of the highest quality salmon available. Enjoy the fresh rich taste!
3 oz (85 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 3.5 g 4% Saturated Fat 1 g 5% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 35 mg 12% Sodium 220 mg 10% Total Carb. 0 g 0% Protein 17 g Vitamin D 90% Calcium 0% Iron 4% Potassium 7%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: SOCKEYE SALMON (ONCORHYNCHUS NERKA) AND SALT.
CONTAINS FISH (SALMON)
Averages 709 mg EPA and DHA Omega 3 per serving
REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING
- Canned Fresh - Never Previously Frozen
- NON-BPA lining
- KOSHER PAREVE
- SKINLESS & BONELESS
- SUSTAINABLY CAUGHT IN ALASKA
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses