- Every donation helps reach children in need with life-changing vitamins
- A $1 donation reaches 4 children—$3 reaches 12 children—or a $5 donation reaches 20 children!
- Vitamin Angels provides essential vitamins to young children and pregnant women who are at risk for malnutrition
- They are a top-rated charity, reaching 70 million children and mothers each year–across the US (all 50 states) and worldwide
Vitamin Angels helps pregnant women and children under five gain access to life-saving and life-changing vitamins and minerals, to reduce preventable illnesses and create a healthier world. Their goal is for every mother to have a healthy pregnancy, and every child to have a healthy start in life. In 2020, Vitamin Angels reached over 70 million children and mothers in 74 countries, including all 50 US states. Vitamin Angels receives top ratings and ranks in the top 3% of charities by Charity Navigator – setting them apart for impact, efficiency and trust. To learn more, visit www.vitaminangels.org. Make your donation to Vitamin Angels quickly, easily and securely through Swanson Health Products. Simply add your donation to your order and help us show the world that Swanson customers are compassionate consumers. Together with Vitamin Angels and you, we're continuing our mission of bringing wellness to the world!
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses