- An ideal sugar substitute with a low glycemic index
- Can replace sugar in almost any recipe
The new way to sweeten your favorite foods! Swanson 100% Pure Xylitol Powder is a low-calorie, low-glycemic-index alternative that can replace the sugar in almost any recipe. Xylitol is technically a "sugar alcohol" that behaves differently than a pure carbohydrate.
about 113 servings per container
1 Teaspoon (4 grams)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 grams 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 4 grams 1% Total Sugars 0 grams Includes 0g of Added Sugars Protein 0 grams Protein Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin D, calcium, iron and potassium.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Xylitol (from non-GMO corn).
Suggested Use: Mix one teaspoon (4 grams) in your favorite food or beverage. May use in cooking or baking as a substitute for sugar.
WARNING: Excessive consumption of xylitol may have a laxative effect. If this occurs, reduce intake.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses