- Certified Organic Jojoba Oil from Swanson Premium
- Can be added to your favorite health and beauty product to moisturize skin and hair
- Paraben free
Moisturize your skin and hair with Swanson Premium Certified Organic Jojoba Oil. Simply add a few drops to your favorite body wash, bath gel, shampoo, conditioner or skin care product. Jojoba oil can be applied to skin and hair for direct moisturization. Reformulated and now paraben free!
Ingredients: Certified Organic Jojoba Oil.
Directions: Add ¼ teaspoon of Organic Jojoba Oil per cup of your favorite shampoo for conditioning action. For skin care and cleansing, add 1 teaspoon per cup to your favorite bodywash, bath gel or other quality skin care products. Can be applied directly to skin and hair.
WARNING: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Certified Organic by ECOCERT.
Product of Israel or Peru
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses