- Formulated to ease occasional gas and bloating
- Supports bowel regularity
- Maintains a calm GI tract
Get 260 mg of stomach-friendly charcoal in each capsule with Swanson Premium Activated Charcoal. This formula delivers a weapon against occasional mild gas and bloating. The absorbing properties of activated charcoal can help calm your stomach. This supplement helps soak up gas-generating compounds. If you're looking for where to buy activated charcoal, try it from Swanson today!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Activated Charcoal Powder520 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Gelatin.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take two capsules per day with water.
WARNING: For adults only. Consult your physician before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses