- Packed with nutrients
- Terrific taste
- Certified organic
Swanson Raw Hulled Sunflower Seeds are made exclusively through organic farming methods, creating the finest quality without the use of chemical pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers. Their rich nutritional content and fresh flavor make them an excellent snack on their own, or they can be added to trail mixes to enhance taste and nutritive value.
about 15 servings per container
¼ Cup (30g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 15g 19% Saturated Fat 1.5g 8% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 0mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 6g 2% Dietary Fiber 3g 11% Total Sugars 1g Includes 0g Added Sugars 0% Protein 6g Vitamin D 0mcg 0% Calcium 20mg 2% Iron 1.6mg 8% Potassium 190mg 4%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Certified organic raw hulled sunflower seeds.
CAUTION: May contain shell fragments.
NOTICE: Packed in a plant that processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, sesame and milk products.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Certified kosher pareve by OK Kosher Certification, Brooklyn, NY 11213.
Certified Organic by QAI, San Diego, CA 92122.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses