- Source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Certified organic
- Raw—preserves the nutritional profile
Swanson Organic Walnuts are a top food choice of many nutritional experts due to their naturally occurring omega-3 fatty acid content, as well as other plant antioxidants. They are a nutritious treat on their own or as a great tasting ingredient for your next meal. Plus, these walnut halves and pieces are completely free of added salt, sugar, artificial flavorings or sweeteners, and are in their raw form to preserve the maximum amount of nutrients. Eating organic foods can decrease your exposure to pesticides, coloring agents, or other additives, which more conventionally grown foods may contain.
about 6 servings per container
⅓ Cup (30g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 19g 24% Saturated Fat 1.5g 8% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 0mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 4g 1% Dietary Fiber 2g 7% Total Sugars 1g Includes 0g Added Sugars 0% Protein 4g Vitamin D 0mcg 0% Calcium 30mg 2% Iron 0.9mg 6% Potassium 130mg 2%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Organic walnuts.
Contains tree nuts (walnuts).
CAUTION: May contain shell fragments.
NOTICE: Packed in a plant that processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, sesame and milk products.
Certified kosher pareve by OK Kosher Certification, Brooklyn, NY 11213.
Certified Organic by QAI, San Diego, CA 92122.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses