- Reusable bag for all your shopping needs
- 15 inches wide x 16 inches tall
- 100% cotton canvas
This bag is perfect for taking all of your shopping, books and, naturally, your favorite vitamins from A to B. With its soft fabric, adorable front design and spacious interior, you’ll never want to leave home without it!
You know it’s important to include real, whole foods in your diet for the best nutrition—and now with the Keep It Real tote, you can flaunt your wholesomeness wherever you go.
Designed by our Swanson creative team, this fabulous bag is made out of 100% cotton canvas, making it light, durable and convenient to use at a moment’s notice. To make your trip easier, the long, fabric straps are perfect for slinging this over your shoulder on your way out the door.
Pick up a tote bag that not only brings down the number of plastic bags you use, but can be stashed anywhere, from your car to your purse. Glam up your day-to-day with a tote bag that’s practical, reusable and eco-friendly.
Now that’s keeping it real.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses