- Schiff Digestive Advantage Probiotic Gummies come in great-tasting, natural fruit flavors
- Formerly Sustenex: new name, same great product
- Chew 1 gummy daily for digestive support
Schiff Digestive Advantage Probiotic Gummies are the probiotic that survives the harsh acidic environment of your stomach. How? Digestive Advantage Probiotic Gummies feature Ganeden BC30, a natural probiotic that is 10X better than yogurt at delivering the good bacteria where you need it. Formerly known as Sustenex. Natural fruit flavors. 60 gummies.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size Two (2) Gummies
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Two Gummies % Daily Value Calories25 Total Carbohydrate6 g 2% Sugars4 g † BC30 Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086500 million viable cells** †
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
** At time of manufacture.
Other ingredients: corn syrup, sugar, gelatin, lactic acid, citric acid, sorbitol, natural flavors, colors from fruits and vegetables.
Directions:Adults and children 4 years of age and older: Chew two (2) gummies daily. Children 3 years of age: Chew one (1) gummy daily. Not for children under 3 years of age due to the risk of choking. Chew thoroughly before swallowing.
NOTE: If pregnant, lactating or on prescribed medication, consult your physician before using this product.
Not for children under 2 years of age due to the risk of choking.
Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect in children.
Always consult your pediatrician before giving your child dietary supplements.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
NATURAL FRUIT FLAVORS
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses