- 1 lb. of raw honey
- Never barreled, heated or strained
- Enjoy plain or as a replacement for other sweeteners
Really Raw Honey is some of the best honey out there. The benefits and enjoyment of raw honey last even longer with this new 1-lb. jar of Really Raw Honey. This honey is never barreled, heated or strained. The bees that make Really Raw Honey are never transported to pollinate commercial crops. This product is naturally diverse, as the bees choose the honey's color and texture by the local varieties of wildflowers they forage. Really Raw Honey can be eaten right out of the jar, or as a replacement of other sweeteners.
about 22 servings:
1 tbsp. (21 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 17 g 6% Sugars 17 g Protein 0 g
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: RAW HONEY CONTAINING POLLEN, PROPOLIS, AND HONEYCOMB.
Contains pollen, propolis, and honeycomb.
Store in a cool place. To soften, place jar in warm water.
- Really Raw Honey never spoils, it lasts indefinitely.
- NEVER BARRELED, HEATED, OR STRAINED
- We never transport our bees to pollinate commercial crops.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses