- L-Lysine supplement for cats of all sizes
- Fun-shaped liver-flavored chews
- Veterinarian formulated
Pet Naturals L-Lysine supplements help to support the ideal health of your cat. Your feline friends will love the chicken liver flavor, and you'll love all of the nutrients the supplements deliver. The L-Lysine chews come in a resealable package for extra freshness.
Guaranteed Analysis per Chew (1.5 g):
Represents Minimum Levels Unless Otherwise Stated:
- Moisture (max): 11.1%
- L-Lysine: 0.25 g
Calorie Content (calculated): 3,667 kcal ME/kg; 6 kcal
Ingredients: l-lysine, natural chicken liver flavor, oat flour, rye flour, soy lecithin, brewers dried yeast, arabic gum, water, glycerin, canola oil, maltodextrin, sodium alginate, calcium sulfate, oat meal, dried citrus pulp, sorbic acid (a preservative), propionic acid (a preservative), mixed tocopherols (a preservative), citric acid (a preservative), rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, vegetable oil.
Feeding Directions: Give 1 - 2 chews daily.
Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.
*Manufactured in the USA with imported and domestic ingredients.
- NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS**
- **No artificial colors, dyes, or harmful preservatives.
- FOR ALL CATS OF ALL SIZES
- VETERINARIAN FORMULATED
- NO WHEAT
- NO CORN
- Delicious Chicken Liver Flavor
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses