- Joint health support from NOW Foods
- Undenatured Type II Collagen
Cartilage is one of the primary connective tissues of the body, providing flexibility and support to bone joints. Undenatured Type II Collagen is the principal structural protein in cartilage that is responsible for its tensile strength and toughness. Derived from chicken sternum cartilage, UC-II consists of Undenatured (native) Type II Collagen that works with the immune system to support healthy joints and promote joint mobility and flexibility. UC-II's patent protected composition has demonstrated its efficacy in human clinical studies.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Veg Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calcium (from Aquamin® TG)80 mg 8% UC-II® Standardized Chicken Cartilage† (Providing 10 mg Collagen, including Undenatured Type II Collagen)40 mg † Aquamin® TG (Seaweed Derived Minerals) (Lithothamnium spp.) (Whole Plant)250 mg †
† Daily Value not established.
† UC-II® brand collagen with undenatured type II collagen.
Other ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), Cellulose Powder, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Silica and Potassium Chloride (stabilizer).
Suggested Usage: Take 1 capsule daily at bedtime on an empty stomach.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- GMP QUALITY ASSURED
- Recyclable Bottle.
UC-II® is a registered trademark of InterHealth N.I.
Aquamin® is a registered trademark of Marigot Limited.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses