- Can be used in many sugar free recipes
- Naturally found in pears, melons and more
- Low-glycemic impact and always Non-GMO
Erythritol, a polyol (sugar alcohol), is a good-tasting sweetener which is suitable for a variety of reduced-calorie and sugar-free foods. It can be used as a sugar substitute in most sugar free recipes. Erythritol has been part of the human diet for thousands of years due to its presence in foods such as pears, melons, grapes and mushrooms. NOW Erythritol Crystalline Powder is derived from a corn source. Erythritol resembles sugar in consistency and taste but without calories. If you want to know where to buy Erythritol, look no further than Swanson!
about 114 servings per container
1 tsp (4 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 4 g 1% Dietary Fiber 0 g 0% Sugars 0 g Erythritol 4 g Protein 0 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Pure Erythritol Crystalline Powder (Non-GMO).
Natural substitute for sugar in many applications.
- Vegetarian/Vegan Product.
- 100% Pure, Non-GMO
- Use for Reduced-Calorie and Sugar-Free Recipes
- Low Glycemic Impact
- naturally sweet
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses