- Essential for growth and energy production
- 100 mg niacin tablets
- Gluten free
Niacin from Nature's Blend delivers 100 mg of this member of the vitamin B-complex in every tablet. Also known as vitamin B-3, niacin is needed for growth, healthy tissues and converting carbohydrates into energy. Preservative and gluten free. No sugar, starch, artificial colors, artificial flavors, wheat, yeast or corn added.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container 100
Each Tablet Contains % Daily Value Niacin100 mg 500%
Other Ingredients: Calcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Silica.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one tablet daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional.
CAUTION: Niacin may cause flushing, itching and skin reddening. The effects are temporary and will gradually disappear.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
DOUBLE SAFETY SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION. DO NOT USE IF EITHER SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Made in USA
- PRESERVATIVE FREE & GLUTEN FREE.
- NO SUGAR, STARCH, ARTIFICIAL COLORS, ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, WHEAT, YEAST, OR CORN ADDED.
- This product is manufactured under strict quality control guidelines; therefore, purity and label potency are guaranteed.
- GUARNTEED RELEASE LABE TESTED POTENCY ASSAY
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses