- Dual action formula
- Promotes balanced serotonin
- 100% vegetarian
- With Griffonia simplicifolia
Both 5-HTP and L-theanine are naturally occurring amino acids that directly affect the brain's emotional and thinking centers. Happy Thoughts are Ahead! with Natrol Mood Positive 5-HTP! 100% Vegetarian.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 50
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)10 mg 590% Folate333 mcg (DFE) (200 mcg Folic Acid) 80% Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin)50 mcg 2,080% 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) [from Griffonia simplicifolia (seed)]50 mg * Suntheanine® L-Theanine50 mg *
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Hypromellose, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Cellulose Gum, Methylcellulose, Glycerin.
Directions: Take 1 tablet, one or two times daily, with food.
WARNING: Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs, including drugs for depression, migraines, Parkinson's disease or psychiatric disorders. Do not use with other supplements containing L-Tryptophan or 5-HTP. Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating or under the age of 18 years.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- NO: Milk, Egg, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans, Yeast, Artificial Colors or Flavors, Added Sugar or Preservatives
- 100% Drug-Free
Suntheanine® is a registered trademark of Taiyo International, Inc.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses