- Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Multi-Surface Concentrate
- Natural geranium scent
- Eco-friendly cleaner for your home
Get your home looking great and smelling even better with Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Multi-Surface Concentrate. This natural geranium scented cleaner uses naturally occurring ingredients and essential oils to help you get your house clean and smelling fresh without the use of harmful chemicals. It is biodegradable, never tested on animals, and free of parabens, phthalates, glycol solvents, chlorine, formaldehyde and artificial colors, making it a completely eco-friendly home cleaning product you can feel good about using.
CONTAINS: Water, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Citrate, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Oil, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Fragrance, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-5 Cocoate, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone.
PRODUCT INGREDIENTS ARE AT LEAST 98% NATURALLY DERIVED.
Use throughout your home - floors, counters, cupboards and walls. For general cleaning, dilute ¼ cup of this concentrated cleaner with 1 gallon warm water. For tough stains, use straight (except for hardwood floors and natural stone) and allow to sit for a few minutes, then wipe up. Also refills Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner.
CAUTION: Avoid eye contact. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If product gets in eyes, flush with water. If swallowed, drink a glassful of water.
- PLANT DERIVED INGREDIENTS
- PARABENS & PHTHALATES
- GLYCOL SOLVENTS
- CHLORINE OR FORMALDEHYDE
- ARTIFICIAL COLORS
- Bottles are made with at least 25% POST-CONSUMER PLASTIC.
- RECYCLABLE BOTTLE.
- Not Tested on Animals
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses