- 100% natural hair remover
- Free of chemicals, wax and resin
- USDA organic
MOOM has reinvented the concept of hair removal by considering the beauty and health of the skin first. Their exclusive technology uses pure, organic ingredients to deliver a 100% natural hair remover. Pampers your skin with chamomile, tea tree oil, and lemon juice. Leaves skin hair-free for up to 2 months. Ideal for all skin types and delicate areas; removes both coarse and fine hair. Kit includes 6 oz. hair remover, applicator sticks and washable, reusable fabric strips.
Kit contains: 6 oz Hair Remover, 12 Body and 6 Face Washable Reusable Fabric Strips, 4 Applicators, Instructional Booklet
Hair Remover Ingredients: Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Chamomile Tea, Organic Lemon Juice and Organic Tea Tree Oil
Please read Instruction Booklet carefully and completely before use.
Do not heat over 110° F / 40° C - Serious injury could result!
Certified Organic by CCOF
Made in Canada
- Leaves skin hair-free for up to 2 months
- Ideal for all skin types and delicate areas
- Removes coarse as well as fine hair effectively
- Glass Container can be warmed in microwave or water
- Gently removes the hair with the root
- Water-soluble and leaves no residue on the skin
- Washable reusable fabric strips last for years
- No animal testing
- USDA Organic
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses