- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Alcohol-free formula
- Portable, resealable package
Mediwiper hand sanitizer wipes kill 99.9% of bacteria with antiseptic benzalkonium chloride. Gentle, alcohol-free formula. Take the resealable package with you for clean hands on the go. Also suitable for cleaning and protecting high-traffic hard surfaces such as keyboards, phones, door handles and more.
Active ingredients Purpose Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1% Antiseptic
- instant healthcare personnel hand antiseptic to reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease.
- instant hand antiseptic to decrease bacteria on the skin.
For external use onlyStop use and ask a doctor if
- hypersensitivity symptoms such as erythema, itching and dermatitis happen
- skin irritation happens
Do not use
- in combination with soap or antibacterial cleansing agents
- the product for a long time in the same area as swelling, inflammation or sickness may occur due to absorption through the skin
When using this product
- avoid using repeatedly in the same area, skin irritation may occur
- avoid getting into the eyes (if contact occurs, was well with clean water)
- if following abnormal symptoms persist, discontinue use Irritation around the eyes, ears, mucous membranes, including the mouth, under the skin irritation and rashes
Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help of contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Scrub and wipe off the hand and skin, which are used individually or if necessary
- clean with wipes and let dry
- Read the directions and warnings before use
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40° (104°F)
Water, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Sodium benzoate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl acetate, Citric acid
MADE IN KOREA
- Kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria
- Alcohol-Free Formula
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses