- Soothing 84% moisturizing creme
- Apply morning and night to face and body for ultra-comforting hydration
- Features aloe vera, vitamin E and sweet almond oil
JASON has developed this Aloe Vera Creme to instantly soothe and revitalize moisture-starved skin. Concentrated with 84% pure aloe vera gel, known throughout the ages for its extraordinary natural soothing and moisture replenishing properties, sweet almond and avocado oil, plus vitamin E, this rich yet light emulsion delivers complete daily care.
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Inner Leaf)¹, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil¹, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Prunus Amygdalis Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Eugenol, Fragrance (Parfum), Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
¹ Certified Organic Ingredient
*Certified Organic Ingredient
Directions: Apply daily on face and body. Massage thoroughly where needed.
WARNING: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If rash or irritation Occurs, stop use and consult physician.
- Cruelty Free
- No animal testing
- No Parabens, Sulfates, Petrolatum, Phthalates
- Recyclable Packaging
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses