- Promotes nerve & muscular tissue metabolism
- With magnesium, potassium & taurine
- Synergistic Nutrients
Jarrow Formulas® Magnesium Optimizer® is a synergistic combination of nutrients that optimize magnesium metabolism. Magnesium is beneficial for nerve and muscular tissue metabolism. Magnesium and potassium can be utilized by physically active individuals to support electrolyte levels in the body. Taurine, a free-form amino acid antioxidant, is a cell membrane stabilizer. Taurine enhances the effects of magnesium and potassium because taurine aids osmoregulation (maintenance of proper concentration of ions).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Tablets
Serving Per Container 100
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate)2 mg 118% Magnesium (as Magnesium Malate)100 mg 24% Potassium (as Potassium Citrate)50 mg 1% Taurine350 mg †
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, calcium carbonate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), coating (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, glycerin) and silicon dioxide.
SUGGESTED USE: Adults take 2 tablets 1-2 times a day with meals or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
WARNING: Consult a healthcare professional before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, under the age of 18, are taking medication or have a medical condition; if adverse reactions occur, discontinue use.
Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
- No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, peanuts/tree nuts or sesame.
- EASY SOLV®
- gluten free
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses