- Perfect for cooking -- no trans fatty acids
- Source of medium chain triglycerides
Jarrow Formulas Vegan Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is cold pressed from the fresh flesh of the coconut palm and does not utilize any solvents in the manufacturing process. Coconut oil is a source of medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) like lauric acid (C-12) and caprylic acid (C-8). Lauric acid is used to synthesize monolaurin, an immune supporting monogluceride. MCTs offer a rapid source of energy since they are directly transported into the liver without going through the lymphatic circulation. Coconut oil is stable even during long periods of storage. Because its melting point is 75-76 degrees, coconut oil can be used in both liquid and solid forms, making it ideal for cooking and baking. Rich and full coconut flavor.
1 tbsp. (15 mL)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 14 g 18% Sat. Fat 13 g 65% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 0 g 0% Protein 0 g * Not a significant source of Dietary Fiber, Total Sugars, Added Sugars, Vitamin D, Calcium, Iron, and Potassium
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.
Contains: Tree nuts (coconut).
Coconut oil is stable even during long periods of storage. Because its melting point is 75-76ºF, coconut oil can be used in both liquid or solid forms, making it ideal for cooking and baking.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.; For maximum freshness, best kept refrigerated after opening.
Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
Certified Organic by QAI
PRODUCT OF THE PHILIPPINES
- gluten free
- USDA ORGANIC
- Rich and full coconut flavor
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses