- Powerful protein-digesting enzyme
- 1000 GDU per tablet
- Extracted from pineapple sap and stem
Bromelain is a protein-digesting enzyme naturally present in pineapple sap and stem. Bromelain is classified as a proteolytic enzyme because of its ability to digest proteins. Bromelain affects protein turnover in the body including proteins found in joint tissue. Bromelain can also enhance absorption of nutrients such as glucosamines, sulfur and bioflavonoids.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Bromelain500 mg (1,000 GDU‡) †
† Daily value (DV) not established.
‡ GDU, Gelatin-Digesting Units
Other Ingredients: Calcium phosphate, maltodextrin, silicified microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable source), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide, hydroxypropylcellulose and coating (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, glycerin).
SUGGESTED USE: Adults take 1 tablet once a day or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional. Swallow quickly with a full glass of liquid.
WARNING: Do not use if allergic to pineapples, honeybee stings, or olive pollen. Consult a healthcare professional before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, under the age of 18, are taking medication or have a medical condition; if adverse reactions occur, discontinue use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
- No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, eggs, fish/shellfish, peanuts/tree nuts or sesame.
- NON GMO CERTIFIED BY NSF
- gluten free
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses