- Hyland's Leg Cramps is a homeopathic remedy for leg, calf and foot cramps
- Works naturally without side effects
- Quick-dissolving tablets
Hyland's Leg Cramps is a traditional homeopathic remedy for the relief of cramps and pains in the legs, calves and feet. Side-effect free, Hyland Leg Cramps works naturally to stimulate the body's natural healing response to relieve symptoms. Features quick-dissolving tablets.
Active ingredients Purpose Aconitum Napellus 6X HPUS pains in joints and legs Cinchona Officinalis 3X HPUS pains in limbs and joints; cramping in legs Gnaphalium Polycephalum 3X HPUS cramps in calves and feet Ledum Palustre 6X HPUS pain and cramps in legs Magnesia Phosphorica 6X HPUS muscle cramps Rhus Toxicodendron 6X HPUS pain and stiffness Viscum Album 3X HPUS pain in joints "HPUS" indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of:
- pains in limbs, joints, and legs
- cramps in calves, feet and legs
Ask a doctor before use if you are sensitive to quinine.
Stop use and ask a doctor if Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Use as directed
Adults and children 12 years and over - Dissolve 2-3 tablets under tongue every 4 hours as needed. If the initial dosage is not providing immediate releif, dissolve 2-3 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes until relieved, up to 6 doses.
Children under 12 years of age - Ask a doctor before use.
Acacia Gum, Lactose.
DO NOT USE IF TAMPER-EVIDENT SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
- NON-HABIT FORMING
- NO KNOWN DRUG INTERACTIONS
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses