- Antifungal Lotion with natural extracts
- Active ingredient: tolnaftate
- Relieves athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm symptoms
Home Health™ Antifungal Lotion provides relief in the treatment of most athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm. It's effective against itching, scaling, burning, irritation and discomfort. The active ingredient, tolnaftate, is combined with a soothing base of natural extracts to make a unique formula. No mineral oil, petroleum, artificial colors or fragrance.
Active ingredient Purpose Tolnaftate 1.0% Antifungal
- proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm with daily use
- helps prevent most athlete's foot with daily use
- for effective relief of itching, burning and cracking
For external use only.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 2 weeks for jock itch.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot or ringworm.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a physician
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks
- if condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
Store in a cool, dry place.
Almond Oil, Aloe Vera Gel, Calendula Oil, Castor Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Citricidal (Grapefruit Seed Extract), Cocoa Butter, Diazolidinyl Urea, Lanolin Oil, Lavender Oil, Methylparaben, Myrrh Tincture, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Rosemary Oil, Stearic Acid, Tea Tree Oil, Thyme Oil, Triethanolamine, Water.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses