- Almond Glow Body Lotion Massage Oil Unscented
- Moisturizes & revitalizes the skin
- Unscented formula
Home Health Almond Glow Body Lotion Massage Oil Unscented features rich, natural oils and serves as a moisturizing lotion for all-over skin care. This paraben-free formula features peanut oil, olive oil, sweet almond oil, lanolin oil and vitamin E to revitalize the skin. Almond Glow is also an excellent massage oil.
ingredients: arachis hypogaea (peanut) oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, lanolin oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, tocopherol (natural vitamin e).
to use: thoroughly cleanse skin, then massage almond glow® into all areas of skin.
warning: avoid this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients. do not apply to broken or irritated skin. discontinue use and consult your doctor if skin sensitivity occurs. avoid contact with eyes. do not use on children. for external use only. do not ingest. keep out of reach of children. tamper resistant: do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. store at room temperature.
- no to: soap, fragrance, parabens, gluten, phthalates, petroleum, colors, DEA's, sodium lauryl sulfate, preservatives, mineral oil.
- vegetarian friendly
- no animal testing
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses