- No soil required
- Antioxidant-rich blend of seeds
- Contains broccoli, broccoli raab, radish, mustard and arugula seeds
- Enough for 7 batches of sprouts
The Broccoli Blend from High Mowing Organic Seeds makes it easy to grow your own live, raw sprouts with no soil required! This blend includes broccoli, broccoli raab, radish, mustard and arugula seeds. Each bag contains enough seeds for 7 batches of sprouts!
Ingredients: Broccoli, broccoli raab, radish, mustard, and arugula seeds. Enough Seed for 7 batches!
Processed in a shared facility with wheat, nut, and soy products
Start with a wide mouth quart jar and sprouting lid
- Place 1 Tbsp of seeds in the jar, add 2 cups of cool water, cap with sprouting lid, and soak seeds for two hours only.
- With cap on, drain, rinse, drain again, and store jar upside down in a bowl at an angle so water can continue to drain. Cover with a towel to keep the light away.
- Repeat the rinsing and draining every 8-12 hours for 4-5 days.
- Put the jar in a sunny spot to green up the sprouts on the last day. Now they are ready to eat! Store sprouts in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Certified Organic by Vermont Organic Farmers, LLC
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- USDA ORGANIC
- no soil required!
- Recyclable packaging
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses