- Mixed gourmet lettuce seed packet
- USDA certified organic seed
- Produced by independently-owned, farm-based seed company
Freshen up your green salads and garnishes by growing your own with this mixed seed packet of gourmet lettuce. This packet features High Mowing Organic Seeds' very own blend of baby leaf standards with a dash of yet-to-be-named varieties to add a signature touch to your dish. High Mowing Organic Seeds are some of the best seeds available, and you can be confident in your purchase, as they are a real farm-based, independently owned seed company that is committed to organic, sustainable agriculture.
Gourmet Lettuce Mix Seeds.
Open Pollinated / 28 days baby
1/32 ounce / sows ˜ 10 ft
Lettuce - Lactuca sativa
Gourmet Lettuce Mix: Our very own blend of baby leaf standards with a dash of yet-to-be named varieties to add a signature touch to your salads.
Planting Tips: Hardy Annual. Direct sow as soon as soil can be worked, throughout summer and early fall. Planting depth is 1/8", 60 seeds/ft. in rows 12-18" apart. Has difficulty germinating in soil above 75°F. Sow every 3 weeks for a continuous supply.
- Seed Planting Depth: 1/8 inch
- Seed Spacing: n/a
- Days to Germination: 5-10
- Plant Spacing After Thinning: n/a
- Plant Height: 2-3 inches
- Days to Maturity: 28
Certified Organic by Vermont Organic Farmers, LLC.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses