- Red Clover liquid extract supplement
- Prepared using certified organically grown red clover blossoms and leaves
- Supports women's health throughout menopause
Red clover has long been a traditional herbal supplement used by women for its potential support before, during and after menopause. Herb Pharm offers this easy-to-take liquid extract formula utilizing organically grown plants. The extract harnesses the nutritional qualities of the blossoms and leaves, which are hand-harvested at their optimal potency and carefully shade-dried to retain their full color and aroma prior to extraction.
Ingredients: certified organic grain alcohol (43-53%), distilled water & Red Clover extractives.
Dry herb / menstruum ratio: 1:5
SUGGESTED USE: SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. Two to four times per day take 30 to 40 drops in a little water.
Caution: Consult a qualified midwife or physician before taking during pregnancy.
Keep Out of the Reach of Children.
- Red Clover Extract prepared from the blossom & leaf of Trifolium pratense plants which are Certified Organically Grown.
- To assure optimal extraction of Red Clover's bioactive compounds, the blossom & leaf are hand-harvested at their optimal potency, are carefully shade-dried to retain their full color & aroma, and are then thoroughly extracted.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses