- Soft, delicious kale wrap
- Only 70 calories
- Made in the USA
Enjoy a nutrient-rich alternative to wheat-based wraps with Green Leaf Foods Raw Wraps - Kale. Kale is a source of antioxidants as well as vitamins A, C and K. Each wrap delivers 4 g of fiber and has only 70 calories. Non-GMO Project Verified.
about 5 servings per container
1 wrap (18 g/0.6 oz)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 20 mg 1% Potassium 220 mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 16 g 5% Dietary Fiber 4 g 16% Sugars 7 g Protein 2 g Vitamin A 110% Vitamin C 80% Calcium 6% Iron 4% Vitamin K 370% Thiamin 4% Riboflavin 4% Niacin 2% Vitamin B6 6% Folate 4% Magnesium 4% Phosphorus 4% Zinc 2%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Apple, kale, quinoa, coconut nectar, psyllium husk.
Raw Wraps are READY TO EAT. Do not refrigerate. The rough side is the outside. Layer dry ingredients first, followed with moist. Do not bake, broil or toast. May warm in microwave, low heat pan fry, panini or sandwich press for 10-20 seconds with oil. Enjoy with hot & cold fillings. Keep sealed in bag.
MADE IN USA
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- VEGAN & RAW
- GLUTEN FREE
- SOY & PEANUT FREE
- MADE WITH KALE
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses