- Grade A dairy-sourced colostrum
- Raised without hormones, antibiotics or pesticides
- Non-GMO, kosher and halal
Colostrum is a naturally occurring lacteal secretion, and this U.S. Grade A Colostrum from Genceutic Naturals is natural and pure, collected within the first 6-12 hours after the birth of a calf from carefully selected herds raised without hormones, antibiotics or pesticides, and is non-GMO. Delivers immune and growth factors IgG, IGF-1, Lactoferrin and more. Kosher and Halal.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value U.S. Grade A Dairy Colostrum (standardized to contain 200 mg of IgG)1,000 mg †
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose (capsule), Calcium Phosphate, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement for adults, take two (2) capsules once or twice daily.
WARNING: Keep Out of Reach of Children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have a medical condition, consult with your healthcare practitioner before use.
Store at 15-30°C (59-86°F). Protect from heat, light and moisture.
- Raised without hormones, antibiotics or pesticides.
- Certified Kosher, Halal, ISO Colostrum
Vcaps® is a registered trademark of Capsugel®
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses