- Cleansing face wash for all skin types
- Certified fair trade coconut
- Made in the USA
Face Cleanser - Purely Coconut is made with certified fair-trade coconut. The formula, perfect for all skin types, is made of a combination of key ingredients including coconut water, neem extract, papaya extract and saponified virgin coconut oil. The rich, foaming lather safely and effectively removes eye makeup, impurities and environmental pollutants. It rinses clean, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and fresh. Paraben free, no animal testing, no synthetic fragrance, vegan. Made in the USA.
INGREDIENTS: Azadirachta indica (Neem) Leaf Aqueous Extract, Carica papaya (Papaya) Leaf Aqueous Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Saponified Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Lavandula hybrida (Lavender) Oil, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Extract.
TO USE Rinse face and neck with warm water. Apply with palm or facial cloth and massage gently over skin. Rinse clean and pat dry. Follow with EveryDay Coconut Face Toner. For external use only.
- TRADITIONAL AUTHENTIC WEST AFRICAN FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
- For All Skin Types
- PURELY COCONUT
- Recyclable Packaging
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses