- Vegan Split Pea Soup
- Good source of fiber & plant-based protein
- Product of USA
Vegan Split Pea Soup from Dr. McDougall's is a convenient and healthy way to enjoy the soup that's so familiar and delicious. With 8 g protein and 7 g fiber per serving, it's a nutritious meal as well. Conveniently stored in a BPA-free container, simply add water and microwave.
about 2 servings per container:
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1 g 2% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g 0% Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 350 mg 15% Total Carbohydrate 24 g 8% Dietary Fiber 7 g 28% Sugars 2 g Protein 8 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 4%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: SPLIT PEAS*, VEGETABLES* (ONION, POTATOES, CARROTS, GARLIC, PEAS, PARSLEY), YEAST EXTRACT, POTATO STARCH, SEA SALT, VEGAN NATURAL FLAVORS, SPICES, LEMON PEEL*, ORGANIC COMPLIANT CITRIC ACID.
MADE IN A FACILITY THAT USES PEANUTS AND OTHER FOOD ALLERGENS.
MICROWAVE COOKING INSTRUCTIONS (1,100 W)
- Remove the lid and Seasoning Packet.
- Pour Seasoning Packet contents into cup.
- Add ROOM TEMPERATURE water to fill line inside cup (about 3/4" below rim of cup). Stir well.
- Microwave on HIGH about 2 minutes to bring to a rapid boil but not boil over. Microwaves vary. Adjust power and time as needed. Stop microwave if product is overcooking.
- Remove from microwave, stir and cover tightly (e.g. with aluminum foil or a plate) and let stand 5 minutes or until tender. Stir again and enjoy.
BOILING WATER INSTRUCTIONS
Follow instructions above except add BOILING water to fill line and do not microwave. Let stand covered for 5 minutes or until tender. Stir again and enjoy.
Food/Soup should be cooked to 165°F
CAUTION: Cup and food may be hot. Please handle with care. Do not leave microwave unattended.
PRODUCT OF U.S.A.
- non-genetically modified sourced ingredients
- GLUTEN FREE
- SUSTAINABLE FORESTRY INITIATIVE Certified Sourcing Cups
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses