- Supports brain function
- Features phosphatidylserine
- 556 mg per softgel
Country Life Neuro-PS supports healthy brain function with a phosphatidylserine complex. Phosphatidylserine is a phospholipid, which is a fat-soluble substance essential for cell membranes. Does not contain: yeast, corn, wheat, soy, gluten, milk, salt, sugar, preservatives or artificial color.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 softgel
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Sharp-PS® GREEN (phosphatidylserine complex containing sunflower lecithin and medium chain triglycerides (MCT) from palm kernel oil) (standardized at 18% phosphatidylserine equal to 100 mg)556 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule shell), glycerin, purified water.
100% bovine gelatin, BSE-free.
Directions: Adults take one (1) softgel three (3) times daily with food or as directed by a health care professional. As a reminder, discuss all supplements and medications that you take with your healthcare providers.
WARNING: If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
Store between 59°-86° F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
- NO: Yeast, corn, wheat, soy, gluten, milk, salt, sugar, preservatives, or artificial color.
- Certified Gluten-Free.
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Certified.
Sharp-PS® is a registered Trademark of Enzymotec Ltd.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses