- Delivers 11 g of protein and 9 g of fiber per serving
- No added sugar or sugar alcohols
- Vegan and keto-friendly breakfast option
Catalina Crunch Chocolate Peanut Butter Cereal makes the perfect breakfast choice or quick snack option that's both low in carbohydrates and keto friendly. Made using natural flavors and sweetened with stevia extract and monk fruit, this gluten-free blend provides 11 g of protein per serving, along with essential minerals like iron, calcium, and potassium. With a mouth-watering flavor and satisfying crunch, Catalina Crunch Chocolate Peanut Butter Cereal is sure to be your go-to every time!
About 7 servings per container
½ cup (36 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 5 g 7% Saturated Fat 1 g 4% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 150 mg 7% Total Carbohydrate 14 g 5% Dietary Fiber 9 g 32% Total Sugars 0 g Includes 0 g Added Sugars 0% Protein 11 g 20% Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 50 mg 4% Iron 1.9 mg 11% Potassium 80 mg 2% * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses