- Chocolate almond milk
- Dairy free, lactose free and cholesterol free with no saturated fat
- 50% more calcium than regular milk
Skip the dairy, lactose, casein, saturated fat and cholesterol of regular cow's milk, and try Almond Milk - Almond Breeze instead. This chocolate almond milk is only 100 calories per serving, but the taste is definitely worth the indulgence. Almond milk is a great alternative to regular milk, and it's certified by the American Heart Association for meeting the criteria for a "heart-healthy" food. Your whole family will love this chocolaty treat!
about 4 servings per container
1 cup (240 mL)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 2.5 g 4% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5 g Monounsaturated Fat 1.5 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 150 mg 6% Potassium 230 mg 7% Total Carbohydrate 19 g 6% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Sugars 18 g Protein 1 g Vitamin A 10% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 45% Iron 6% Vitamin D 25% Vitamin E 50% Riboflavin 2% Phosphorus 4% Magnesium 6% Zinc 2% Copper 6% Manganese 4%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
*1 cup of 2% fat dairy milk contains 30% DV calcium vs. 1 cup of Almond Breeze Chocolate Almondmilk contains 45% DV calcium. Based on 1,000 mg calcium recommended daily intake.
INGREDIENTS: Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Cane Sugar, Cocoa (Dutch Process), Calcium Carbonate, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Natural Flavors, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-Alpha-Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).
Not for use as an infant formula
- Made in a peanut-free facility
- Free of dairy, soy, lactose, cholesterol, peanuts, casein, gluten, eggs, saturated fat and MSG
- Made with REAL almonds
- Chocolate Flavor
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses