- Saline Nasal Drops from Ayr
- Non-medicated solution for nasal moisturizing and soothing
- Doctor recommended
Saline Nasal Drops from Ayr is a non-medicated and alcohol free solution that is doctor recommended to support healthy nasal passages and keep them moisturized and soothed. Instead of spraying a mist into your nose, just two to six drops into each nostril is all it takes to help moisturize your nose to keep you breathing freely. Try Saline Nasal Drops today and feel the comfort.
Uses helps moisturize dry nasal passages and relieve dry, crusty and inflamed nasal membranes due to allergies and colds, and is an effective nasal wash for sinuses.
Warnings Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
Directions Tilt head back and apply 2 to 6 drops in each nostril as often as needed, or as directed by your doctor. Take care not to aspirate nasal contents back into bottle. If dropper tip touches nose, rinse with hot water before replacing cap.
Ingredients as isotonic solution of deionized water, sodium chloride (0.65%), potassium phosphate/sodium hydroxide buffer (to prevent nasal irritation), disodium EDTA, and benzalkonium chloride
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses