- 30 grams of whole grain per serving
- USDA organic and non-GMO
- Gluten free flour
Organic Buckwheat Flour from Arrowhead Mills® offers the "nutritional giant" that is buckwheat in a gluten-free, wheat-free flour that is perfect for baking. Not sure what recipe to use? Don't worry, this organic buckwheat flour comes with its own recipe for bread machines. Arrowhead Mills has been the pioneer and leader in organic baking mixes, grains, cereals and nut butters since 1960. They believe in nature's abundance and treat food with respect... not chemicals!
about 20 servings per container
1/4 cup (30 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1 g 1% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 21 g 8% Dietary Fiber 3 g 11% Total Sugars 1 g Includes 0 g Added Sugars 0% Protein 4 g Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 12 mg 0% Iron 1 mg 6% Potassium 173 mg 4% Thiamin 0.1 mg 8% Riboflavin 0.1 mg 8% Niacin 2 mg 15%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC BUCKWHEAT FLOUR.
Additional recipes listed on package.
STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE
Filled be weight, not by volume. Some settling may occur.
WARNING: FLOUR IS RAW.
DO NOT EAT RAW FLOUR, DOUGH OR BATTER. PLEASE COOK FULLY BEFORE ENJOYING.
CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY QUALITY ASSURANCE INTERNATIONAL (QAI)
- USDA ORGANIC
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- KOSHER PARVE
- RESEALABLE BAG
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses