Active ingredients (in each tablet) Purpose Anhydrous citric acid 1,000 mg Antacid Potassium bicarbonate 344 mg Antacid Sodium Bicarbonate (heat treated) 1,050 mg Antacid
for the relief of
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a potassium or sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have taken the maximum dose for 2 weeks
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- fully dissolve tablets in 4 ounces of water before taking
Adults and children 12 years and older 2 tablets every 4 hours as needed, or as directed by a doctor do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours Adults 60 years and older 2 tablets every 4 hours as needed, or as directed by a doctor do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours Children under 12 years 1 tablet every 4 hours as needed, or as directed by a doctor do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours
- each tablet contains: potassium 135 mg
- each tablet contains: sodium 309 mg
- store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat.
- this product does not contain aspirin
- Alka-Seltzer Gold in water contains principally the antacid sodium citrate and potassium citrate.
magnesium stearate, mannitol
Questions or Comments?
1-800-986-0369 (Mon-Fri 9AM - 5PM EST)
Do not use if pouch is torn or open
MADE IN GERMANY
- Take Alka-Seltzer® any time - morning, noon, or night - when you need relief from heartburn, upset stomach and acid indigestion.
- EFFERVESCENT TABLETS
Bayer, the Bayer Cross and Alka-Seltzer are registered trademarks of Bayer.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsShowing reviews NaN - NaN of 13